Spiralized veggie noodle soup with prawn and pork meatballs Recipe
- 500g 5% fat pork mince
- 150g king prawns
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- 10g ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised and finely chopped
- 10g coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 800ml chicken stock, made from 1 reduced salt stock cube
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 300g boodles
- 300g courgetti
- 1 lime, juiced
- 14g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
| ||PREP TIME
- Put the mince, prawns, chilli, ginger, garlic, lemongrass and coriander in a blender and blitz until the mixture is paste-like and all the flavourings are well chopped.
- Remove from the blender and roll into 20 small meatballs. Leave to chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over a medium high heat. Fry the meatballs for 3-4 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Mix the stock with the soy, fish sauce and sriracha and add to the pan. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for a further 8-10 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the boodles and courgetti according to the instructions on the packets. Add the cooked vegetable noodles to the pan.
- Squeeze in the lime juice and garnish with fresh coriander, then divide between 4 bowls and serve.
A recipe from sainsburys