Spiral Summer Squash Recipe
- 1 zucchini (6 inches)
- 1 yellow summer squash (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, chopped parsley and shredded Parmesan, if desired
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil.
- Cut off ends of squash. Cut squash with spiralizer according to manufacturer's directions. Place in pan.
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat; spread squash in single layer.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender. Sprinkle with pepper, parsley and Parmesan.
A recipe from Betty Crocker