Spicy Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe
- 8 oz. (3 1/2 cups) uncooked bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen southwestern-flavored cooked chicken breast strips, thawed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded taco-flavored cheese blend
- 3 medium green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large serving bowl, combine mayonnaise and green chiles; mix well.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, bell pepper and cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to chicken mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
A recipe from Betty Crocker