Slow-Cooker Pizza Soup Recipe
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ beef flavored broth
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ Organic Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1package (4 oz) pepperoni slices, quartered
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
| ||PREP TIME
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain.
- In 6-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except cheese. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top each bowl with Parmesan cheese.
A recipe from Betty Crocker