Skinny Chicken Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes, sliced into ¼" thick slices
- salt and pepper
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 chicken breast, diced into small chunks and cooked
- ¾ cup low-fat part-skin mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided in half
- 1 cup HORIZON Organic 1% milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- scallions, garnish
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9" pie pan with non-sticking cooking spray.
- Layer half of the sliced potatoes into the dish, overlapping slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey bacon and diced chicken on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese on top.
- Add the other half of the potatoes on top of the cheese.
- In a small ramekin whisk together the milk and egg. Pour the custard over top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle on the other half of the shredded cheese. Add the dried parsley on top of the cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 75 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Allow the casserole to cool for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with fresh scallions.
A recipe from gal on a mission