Simple Snap Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 lb. (450 g) sugar snap peas , stemmed, strings removed
- 2 radishes , cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/4 cup Kraft Italian Zesty Lime Dressing
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
| ||PREP TIME
8 servings, 1/2 cup (125 mL) each
- 1. Fill large bowl with ice water.
- 2. Cook snow peas in large saucepan of boiling water 45 sec; drain. Immediately add peas to ice water; let stand until cooled.
- 3. Drain peas; place in large bowl. Add radishes, cheese and dressing; mix lightly.
- 4. Sprinkle with pepper.
A recipe from Kraft