Saucy Steak Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 lb flat-iron or beef flank steak
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups Dijon-style mustard
- 4 Brioche rolls
- 4 Swiss cheese slices
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 cups Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth With Red Wine
| ||PREP TIME
- Sear steak in a skillet or grill pan to medium rare, about 3 min per side. Set aside.
- In large skillet, melt butter.
- Cook onions with salt and pepper until golden brown, stir in broth and mustard and cook until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Slice steak across the grain and stir into hot onion mixture.
- Arrange rolls cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Divide steak mixture over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Top with Swiss cheese.
- Place under the broiler for 1 minute or just until cheese is melted and bubbling
- Top with arugula and cover with bun tops to make sandwiches
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com