Pigskins in a Blanket Recipe
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 48 cocktail-size smoked link sausages or hot dogs (from two 14-oz packages)
- Yellow mustard, from a squeeze bottle
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place 1 sausage on thin point of each triangle. Roll up, starting at point and rolling to opposite short side of triangle. Place seam side down on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to serving tray.
- Cool 2 minutes. Squeeze 1 line of mustard crosswise and 3 lines lengthwise to make laces of football. Repeat with remaining crescent dogs.
A recipe from Pillsbury