Pesto Chicken Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pesto, sauce, ready-to-serve
- 1 each tortilla, whole-wheat, 13”
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken, breast, cooked, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) onion, red, fresh, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese, mozzarella, part skim 16.5% MF, shredded
| ||PREP TIME
- Spread a large whole-wheat tortilla with pesto.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking pan.
- Top with cooked sliced chicken, diced onion and sweet red pepper.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla starts to crisp.
- To serve, cut in four and enjoy.
- Fold in half and you have a quesadilla!
A recipe from Chicken
Printed from Flyers-Online.com