Perfect Honey Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup Manischewitz Honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Gefen Allspice
Honey Frosting :
- 1 cup Gefen Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons pareve milk, such as Gefen Almond Milk
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Manischewitz Honey
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract, and brown sugar until nice and creamy.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and slowly incorporate into the batter.
- Mix together until a dough is formed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough out onto a cookie sheet, placing the cookies about one inch (two and a half centimeters) apart to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine frosting ingredients in a small bowl.
- Allow cookies to cool and drizzle with frosting.
A recipe from Kosher
Printed from Flyers-Online.com