Pan Braised Cod with Puttanesca Sauce Recipe
- 6 boneless cod filets, fresh or thawed
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 carton CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
| ||PREP TIME
- In a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat,gently sear fish on both sides,about 1 minute per side.
- Remove fish from pan and set aside.
- Add capers,green olives,sundried tomatoes,lemon zest and stock.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and return fish to pan,cover and cook on medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove fish and keep warm.
- Turn heat to high and reduce sauce by half,about 3-4 minutes or until sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat,stir in parsley and lemon juice and generously spoon sauce over fish.
A recipe from Campbells