Meat and Potato Pie Recipe
- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups plain mashed potato mix (dry)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, if desired
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, ketchup and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
- Press mixture in bottom and up sides of ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix frozen mixed vegetables, water, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Heat to boiling. Remove from heat. With fork, stir in milk and mashed potato mix (dry) until potatoes are of desired consistency.
- Remove beef crust from oven; pour off any drippings. Spoon potato mixture evenly into partially baked crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until hot. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com