Marinated Mozzarella Tomato Basil Salad Recipe
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1/8 cup freshly chopped parsley (or use all basil)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese (cherry-size mozzarella balls)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
| ||PREP TIME
- Combine the oil, garlic, parsley and basil in a bowl.
- Add the mozzarella and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Add tomatoes (cut in half or not) and vinegars to the mozzarella and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with more salt and pepper if desired, and serve immediately.
A recipe from Wishes n Dishes