Lobster Spring Rolls Recipe
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) finely chopped fresh dill
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) salad dressing
- 3 cooked lobsters, cut into large chunks
- 40 chive blades
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) seeded cantaloupe
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) seeded English cucumber
- 4 large rice wrappers
- 50 g (about 1/4 package) rice vermicelli noodles
| ||PREP TIME
- Place vermicelli in a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Soak noodles for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and reserve.
- Dip a rice wrapper in cold water until soft; place on a flat work surface.
- Lay a lettuce leaf on half of rice wrapper.
- Top with one quarter each of vermicelli, cantaloupe, cucumber, chives and lobster meat.
- Fold rice wrapper over once to cover all ingredients and fold in sides to close ends.
- Continue to roll up wrapper to make a cylinder.
- Repeat process with three remaining rice rounds.
- Wrap spring rolls individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, stir together salad dressing, yogurt, lemon zest and dill.
- Enjoy the spring rolls as an appetizer, served with sauce.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com