Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs Recipe
- 1 Pound Chicken Tenders
- 1 Pound Uncured Bacon Strips
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Chives
- 1 Teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Onion
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
| ||PREP TIME
4 - 6
- Slice up 1 Pound of Chicken Tenders into 1 Inch or slightly thicker pieces. Place in a Mixing Bowl.
- Pour 1/4 Cup Olive Oil on top of the cut Chicken Tenders, and then add the Chives, Parsley, Dill Weed, Granulated Garlic, Minced Onions, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, and Salt.
- Stir the marinade together well, and cover the bowl. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 400*F.
- Take the Uncured Bacon and pierce it with a Skewer, place one piece of Chicken on top of it, and then fold the Bacon over and pierce again.
- Alternate this method until the bacon is all used up.
- Place the Kabobs onto a Baking Sheet with a Wire Rack to elevate them off the bottom and allow them to cook more crispy and evenly.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, or until the bacon and chicken is cooked all the way.
A recipe from keto daily