Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowls Recipe
- 1/2 an Asian pear or 1 bosc pear
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2-inch knob of ginger, sliced
- 1/2 small yellow onion, cut into quarters
- 2- 2 1/2 pounds lean stew meat
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons gochujang or sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- Combine the ingredients listed in the ‘blend’ section in a food processor or blender until a smooth paste forms. If you do this in a blender, use the 1/4 cup of water listed under ‘instant pot’ also.
- Add the prepared mixture to the IP along with the all the remaining listed ingredients. Cover the IP make sure it is sealed.
- Cook the Korean Beef on manual, high pressure for 35 minutes. When it’s done, do a quick pressure release.
- Shred the meat if desired to use in burritos, I leave it as is for bowls!
- To make a burrito, spread sriracha mayo on a warm flour tortilla, top with cooked rice, shredded meat, lettuce leaves, kimchi, chopped peanuts, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.
- To make a bowl, add cooked rice to your bowl, along with the prepared meat, kimchi, chopped peanuts, cilantro, a fried or half boiled egg. Sprinkled with scallions or toasted sesame seeds!
A recipe from little spice jar