Easy Turkey Mac-and-Cheese Bake Recipe
- 1 pkg. (225 g) Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (650 mL) Classico di Napoli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded Mozza-Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese, divided
| ||PREP TIME
6 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each
- 1. Prepare Kraft Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook turkey with peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until done, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in pasta sauce.
- 3. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese and 1 Tbsp. Parmesan to prepared Kraft Dinner; mix lightly.
- 4. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with turkey mixture and remaining cheeses.
- 5. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until heated through.
A recipe from Kraft