Easy Pizza Bake Recipe
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
- 2 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 16 slices pepperoni (1 1/2 inch)
| ||PREP TIME
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread in sprayed 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
A recipe from flavorite
Printed from Flyers-Online.com