Crustless Quiche with Prosciutto Recipe
- ½ onion, chopped
- handful of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups grated Italian mix cheese
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, chopped
| ||PREP TIME
- Melt butter and add onions/mushrooms.
- Cook about 5 mins.
- In a bowl make the custard by mixing cream and eggs.
- Stir in cooled off onions/mushrooms, cheese, salt/pepper, prosciutto.
- Pour this into the pan.
- Cover loosely with nonstick foil and bake 45 mins.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool 10 mins and cut into slices.
- Goes well with a nice salad!
A recipe from hugs and cookies xoxo