Crock Pot Roast with Vegetables Recipe
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 3 lb. chuck roast
- salt and pepper
- 1½ Tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. dried basil
| ||PREP TIME
about 8 servings
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place potatoes, carrots, onion and celery on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Season roast with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a saucepan on medium-high. Brown roast on all sides and place on top of veggies.
- Combine water, Worcestershire, bouillon and basil. Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cook on LOW for 10 hours, or until the beef is shredded very easily and vegetables are soft. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy!
A recipe from yummy healthy easy