Creamy Pecan Crunch Grape Salad Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ? cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons chopped pecans, plus a handful extra for sprinkling on top
| ||PREP TIME
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer until blended.
- Add grapes and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add brown sugar and pecans and mix in.
- Sprinkle with some extra pecans on top and serve
A recipe from Wishes n Dishes