Cheesy Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained as directed on package
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce from 1 jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato basil pasta sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until brown; drain.
- Spread 1 oz from 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened, down center of each lasagna noodle.
- Divide beef evenly among noodles, placing over cream cheese.
- Top each with 4 spinach leaves (from 2 cups baby spinach leaves).
- Roll noodles up tightly; place in single layer in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over all roll-ups.
- Sprinkle evenly with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com