California Chicken BLT Salad Recipe
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 bag (12 oz) ready-to-eat American blend salad greens (iceberg lettuce, romaine, red cabbage, carrots and radishes)
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook pasta as directed on box.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and mayonnaise. Stir in drained pasta and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com