Buffalo Chicken-Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 18 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 2 to 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 oz crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups diced deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup Frank's™ RedHot™ sauce
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, if desired
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook 18 jumbo pasta shells as directed on package until al dente.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons unsalted butter over medium heat; add 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
- Beat with whisk; cook 1 minute.
- Beat in 2 cups whole milk.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to simmering.
- Cook until sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
- Stir in 4 oz crumbled blue cheese until melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl, mix 2 cups diced deli rotisserie chicken, 1/2 cup Frank’s™ RedHot™ sauce, 1/2 cup of the blue cheese sauce and 2 oz crumbled blue cheese.
- Add 1/2 cup of the blue cheese sauce to bottom of baking dish.
- Divide chicken filling among shells, about 2 tablespoons each, and place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining blue cheese mixture over top of stuffed shells.
- If desired, melt 1 tablespoon butter, and mix with 1/4 cup bread crumbs; sprinkle over top of dish.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and bread crumbs are lightly browned.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com