Bologna Satay in a Panko Crust Recipe
- 4 slices light bologna (about 1 cm/ 3/8 in. thick)
- 8 wooden skewers, flat type
- 1 cup (250 ml) garlic hoisin sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) panko bread crumbs
| ||PREP TIME
- Cut bologna slices in 4 so as to obtain 16 triangles.
- Thread the bologna slices onto the skewers and brush with hoisin sauce.
- Place panko crumbs into a small, deep dish.
- Heat barbecue on high and cook satay on the lower grill until sauce starts to caramelize.
- Turn over and baste the satay with the hoisin several times so they develop a deeply lacquered appearance.
- Remove the kebabs from the heat and roll in the bread crumbs until well coated.
- Serve immediately.
A recipe from Olymel
Printed from Flyers-Online.com