Beef and Orange Stir-fry Recipe
- 2 each orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 cups Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth With Red Wine
- 1 lb trimmed boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 each green onion, cut into 1-inch lengths
| ||PREP TIME
- In a small bowl, whisk together oranges, garlic, soy sauce, Hoisin sauce and broth.
- In a medium bowl, toss beef with cornstarch until well coated.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Working in batches brown beef on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Pour broth mixture into skillet, and boil until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Add broccoli and cook just to tender crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Return beef and orange mixture to the skillet and add the green onions.
- Toss until coated and heated through.
- Serve hot over rice
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com