Avocado-Chicken and Rice Bake Recipe
- ½ California avocado, diced
- 2-3 cups cooked white rice
- 1-2 boneless, skinless Chicken breast(s), diced
- 1-2 bell peppers, diced (use your favorite colors)
- salt and pepper to taste
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash Chicken, and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap Chicken in foil and place on cookie sheet, in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow chicken to rest. When cool enough to touch, dice chicken.
- In a mixing bowl combine rice, diced chicken, bell peppers, and diced avocado.
- Mix and season to taste.
A recipe from stl cooks