Yaki Udon Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cups sliced cremini or shiitake mushroom
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp minced ginger (or 1/2 tsp ground)
- 2 cups CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 packages udon noodles (200g each)
| ||PREP TIME
- Season the chicken as desired.
- Heat the oil in a large, deep non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry the chicken and mushrooms 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the cabbage, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broth, cornstarch and sugar until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add to pan. Gently separate udon noodles and add to pan.
- Cook, stirring, until veggies are tender-crisp, sauce is thickened and noodles are coated, about 3 minutes.
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com