Two-salmon tartare with pine nuts and red apple from Geveviève Everell Recipe
- 1 tartare-grade salmon fillet, about 225 g (½ lb.)
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 60 mL (¼ cup) pine nuts
- 15 mL (1 tsp.) butter
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) ready-to-serve tempura
- ½ green onion, finely chopped
- ½ red apple, finely diced
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) Nutra - Fruit cranberry maple balsamic salad dressing
| ||PREP TIME
- Use a knife to cut the fresh salmon into small cubes and then coarsely chop the smoked salmon.
- Grill the pine nuts in butter over low heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve immediately in verrines with homemade bread croûtes.
- Refrigerate the fish as soon as possible after purchase.
- Keep it in the refrigerator until it’s time to prepare.
- Remember that if the fish is to be eaten raw or partially cooked, it is preferable to eat it the same day it’s purchased.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com