Tomato-bologna souvlaki Recipe
- 1 waxed bologna sausage
- 4 cups (1 l.) of cocktail tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 ml) of tzatziki sauce (store bought)
- 1 red tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, cut into strips
- 6 regular-size pitas
- 6 wooden skewers (flat)
| ||PREP TIME
- Soak the skewers in water while preparing the other ingredients.
- Remove the waxed cotton from the bologna sausage and dice it approximately the same size as the cocktail tomatoes.
- Skewer the bologna sausage and tomatoes, alternating between each ingredient.
- Grill the assembled skewers on your BBQ at maximum heat until all sides are evenly browned.
- Place one skewer at the centre of each pita, top with tzatziki sauce and serve immediately.
A recipe from Olymel
Printed from Flyers-Online.com