Slow-Cooker Kale and Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 1 1/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar (16 oz) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 12 oz kale, stemmed and sliced into 1-inch ribbons
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 10 oz fettuccine noodles
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
| ||PREP TIME
- In the bottom of a 4 to 6-quart slow cooker, stir together the chicken pieces, Alfredo sauce, kale, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cover and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 hours on High or 5 to 6 hours on Low (timing will vary based upon the size and power of your slow cooker).
- When ready to serve, cook the fettuccini according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, then stir immediately into the chicken Alfredo mixture.
- Serve warm, topped with Parmesan cheese.
A recipe from Tablespoon