Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Stew Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (19-oz.) can Progresso™ Cannellini Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (15.5 or 15-oz.) can Progresso™ kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup (2 medium) sliced carrots
- 2 small garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
| ||PREP TIME
- In 3 1/2 to 4-quart Crock-Pot® slow cooker, combine chicken, cannellini beans, kidney beans, tomatoes, celery, carrots and garlic; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken and vegetables; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high setting for 5 to 6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
A recipe from Betty Crocker