Roast Pork with Honey and Sage Recipe
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dried
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine garlic powder, salt and pepper. Press on pork evenly. Let stand 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat vegetable oil in a shallow, ovenproof pan. Add pork and sear 3 minutes per side. Place pan in oven and roast 25 minutes.
- Mix honey, olive oil and sage together.
- Remove pork from oven, coat with honey mixture on all sides. Return to oven.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145F.
- Remove from oven and transfer pork to a platter; cover loosely with foil. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice pork on the bias. Serve with pan sauce.
A recipe from Relish