175 g (about 3/4 of 250-g pkg.) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
3/4 cup butter, cubed
1 Tbsp. each chopped fresh thyme and basil
3 cups quartered eggplant slices
1-1/2 cups zucchini slices
1 jar (218 mL) Classico Pesto di Sardegna Sun-Dried Tomato, divided
1/4 cup cornmeal, divided
1 plum tomato, cut into thin slices
YIELD 10 servings, 1/10 recipe each
1. Use pulsing action of food processor to process flour, cream cheese, butter and herbs until mixture is well blended and forms dough that pulls away from side of food processor container. Remove dough from food processor.
2. Shape dough into ball; flatten into disk. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Heat oven to 400°F. Place 2/3 of the dough on lightly floured surface; roll into 13-inch round. Place in 9-inch pie plate; fold under edge of crust.
4. Roll out remaining dough into 12x6-inch rectangle on floured surface; cut into 6 (1-inch-wide) lengthwise strips.
5. Combine eggplant and zucchini in large bowl. Add 1/2 cup pesto and 1 Tbsp. cornmeal; mix lightly.
6. Sprinkle remaining cornmeal onto bottom of pie crust; cover with vegetable mixture, remaining pesto and tomatoes. Top with dough strips, arranging in criss-cross pattern as shown in photo and trimming ends to fit if necessary. Seal and flute edge.
7. Bake 20 min. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake pie additional 50 min. or until filling is heated through and crust is golden brown.