One Pot BBQ Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 cups milk
- 1 box (11.6 oz) Hamburger Helper™ cheeseburger macaroni Twin Pack
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
| ||PREP TIME
- In 12-inch skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, milk, uncooked pasta and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper box).
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cheese and 1/4 cup bacon bits.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Sprinkle remaining bacon bits and drizzle barbecue sauce over top of skillet.
- Stir before serving.
A recipe from Betty Crocker