Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 CUPS SILK SOYMILK, ALMONDMILK, OATMILK, OR COCONUTMILK, ANY FLAVOR EXCEPT UNSWEETENED
- 3 OZ DAIRY-FREE SEMISWEET OR BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE, FINELY CHOPPED
- 1/2 TSP GROUND CINNAMON
- 1/2 TSP VANILLA
- DASH OF CAYENNE, OPTIONAL
| ||PREP TIME
- In a small saucepan bring Silk to a simmer over medium heat.
- Whisk in chocolate and continue to cook until chocolate is melted and fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cinnamon, vanilla and cayenne.
- Pour into two warm mugs.
- Top with cinnamon or chocolate sprinkles.
- For a spirited drink, add 1 oz coffee liqueur such as Kahlua.
A recipe from Silk
You also might like:
Already have an account?
Sign in now!
Forgot Your Password?
Create your Free Account
Fast, easy, without any engagement!
With an account you will be able to:
Create my Free Account now!
- Add businesses and flyers to your favorites
- Quickly follow any new special
- Receive the most interesting promotions
- Follow your participations to our exclusive contests and enter in one click only!
Printed from Flyers-Online.com