Gluten Free* Banana Snickerdoodles Recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg Robin Hood® Gluten Free Banana Flavoured Quick Bread Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp unflavoured yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
| ||PREP TIME
serving size: about 28 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Place quick bread mix in large mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter, yogurt, egg and vanilla.
- Mix until well combined and dough holds together.
- Dough will be firm.
- Roll a tablespoon (15 mL) dough into a ball.
- Roll in sugar mixture until coated well.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Continue with remaining dough.
- Place balls about 2” (5 cm) apart.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool on wire cooling rack.
A recipe from Robin Hood
Printed from Flyers-Online.com