Fourth of July Chex Mix™ Recipe
- 1 bag (10.5 oz.) Chex Mix™ Muddy Buddies™ snack mix (any flavor)
- 1 bag (9 oz.) butter-flavored waffle pretzels
- 1 cup candy melts, red
- 1 cup candy melts, white
- 1 cup candy melts, blue
- 1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate candies (in red, white and blue holiday colors if available)
- Red, white and blue nonpareils, sprinkles, jimmies and/or candy decors
| ||PREP TIME
- Spread Muddy Buddies™ and pretzels on a large parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place candy melts separate microwave-safe baking dishes.
- Microwave each on High in 30-second bursts until candy becomes soft and melted.
- With a spoon, gently stir each color to soften, then drizzle over a small portion of the pretzel mixture.
- Sprinkle with candies, nonpareils and jimmies before drizzling the next section of color.
- Repeat with other colors of candy melts and more sprinkles.
- Once the candy melts have set, gently break up the mixture into bite-sized chunks.
- Serve immediately, or store in covered container until serving time.
A recipe from Tablespoon
Printed from Flyers-Online.com