Fish tacos and summertime salsa Recipe
- 2 turbot fillets, about 225 g (½ lb.) each
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) garlic butter
- 250 mL (1 cup) finely diced English cucumber
- 250 mL (1 cup) finely diced green apple
- 60 mL (¼ cup) finely diced orange pepper
- 60 mL (¼ cup) finely diced red pepper
- ½ red chili pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 mL (½ tsp.) salt
- To taste, whole-wheat tortillas (18 cm/7 in.), warmed
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place turbot fillets onto 2 sheets of aluminum foil and top each one with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) garlic butter.
- Close foil into packets and bake for 10 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- In bowl, combine the cucumber, apple, pepper, onion, chili pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Halve each fish fillet lengthwise.
- Place a fillet-half on one side of each tortilla, top with salsa, and fold tortilla over top.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com