Easy Steak & Feta Tacos Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless beef sirloin steak , cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. (about 1/2 of 35-g pkg.) 30%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 8 corn tortilla s (6 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
| ||PREP TIME
4 servings, 2 tacos (175 g) each
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, toss meat with taco seasoning mix until evenly coated.
- Add meat to skillet; cook 5 to 6 min. or until done, stirring frequently.
- Spoon meat down centres of tortillas; top with remaining ingredients. Fold in half.
A recipe from Kraft Canada