Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4-6)
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey, or more to taste
- 1 tsp. kosher salt, or more to taste
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup shallot, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice from ½ lime
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- fresh cracked pepper & salt to taste
| ||PREP TIME
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend. Pour into a large resealable bag and add chicken and marinate for a few minutes, up to overnight.
- Mix together Avocado Salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat (or on stovetop) until no longer pink inside. Serve chicken with avocado salsa and enjoy!
A recipe from yummy healthy easy