Caribbean Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 jar Pace® Salsa Verde
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups hot cooked long grain white rice (1 cup from uncooked)
- 4 slices lime
| ||PREP TIME
- Season the shrimp as desired.
- Toss the shrimp with 1 tablespoon oil and the lime juice in a large bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, green pepper and jalapeño pepper.
- Cook and stir for 4 minutes or until the onion is tender.
- Stir the salsa verde and coconut milk in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com