Baked Eggs with Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus more for the gratin dishes
- 8 medium-thick slices smoked ham (about 8 ounces)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 375F, with a rack in middle position. Butter four small gratin dishes.
- Fry potatoes in 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place 2 slices of ham in each dish. Divide potatoes and green onions evenly among dishes, then add 2 eggs to each.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon cream on top of each dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until the eggs are set. Serve warm.
Breakfast & Brunch
A recipe from Relish