5-Ingredient Chicken Alfredo Bubble-Up Bake Recipe
- 2 cups coarsely chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, spinach, Alfredo sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into 6 pieces.
- Add to bowl; gently stir.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish; top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 36 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown and biscuits are cooked through.
A recipe from Tablespoon