At Smilestones, we are committed to providing an active learning environment where each child receives a unique educational experience to build their strong character and mind.
We strive to create an environment that is warm, nurturing, safe, challenging, and creative to help children reach their full potential.
- Enriched comprehensive curriculum inspired by the approach of Reggio Emilia and aligned with research from Project Zero at Harvard University
- Talented and enthusiastic ECE certified teachers
- State-of-the-art purpose build spacious and bright facility
- Open-ended, thoughtful, hand-crafted materials for cognitive development
- Indoor active play areas for gross motor development
- Outdoor play areas in naturalistic setting for endless explorations
- Art studios filled with quality and variety of art mediums for early masterpiece creations
- Delicious, healthy, and organic snacks and hot lunch prepared by a professional catering company
- Variety of program options to suit each family's needs
- Daily pictures and videos to provide a glimpse into our learning days