Like most accounting firms we offer the general types of accounting statements: Compilations (Notice to Reader), Review Engagements and Audits.
Compilation (Notice to Reader)
The objective in a compilation engagement is to arrange financial information obtained from the client in the form of financial statements that are arithmetically correct and not false or misleading.
Unlike an audit or a review engagement, where the Accountant attaches a communication adding credibility and assurance, no expression of assurance is provided with a compilation.
In an audit and a review engagement, the Accountant attests that the information is presented in accordance with Canadian generally accepted accounting principles (Canadian GAAP).
In a compilation engagement, on the other hand, the financial statements compiled by the CGA need not be in accordance with Canadian GAAP.
Other Accounting Services
- Feedback and recommendations
- Preparation of custom financial and management reports
- Preparation of financial statements and year end files
- Preparation of T2 Corporate Tax
- Preparation of T1 Personal Tax
- Estate Returns
- Succession Planning
- Review of Financial Reports