Hi there, my name is Jennifer Haley and most days you can find me drinking coffee, buried in excel spreadsheets, and reading the Income Tax Act.?
I work with people who are yearning for extra time and need help with their accounting and bookkeeping needs so they can get back to what they love the most.
I attended Saint Mary's University where I obtained a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
In my professional career I have gained experience working in a multitude of roles with government, corporate and small business.
When I'm not busy working you can catch me out cycling or researching the next coolest place to explore on a bike; eight days mountain biking in Spain has me addicted!
If my body tells me I need a rest, I'll be on the couch snuggling cats and crocheting a blanket to give away.
If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you may not know about me:
- I worked for Canada Revenue Agency completing audits for 2 years.
- Some of my favourite memories as a child (and lets be honest as an adult too) were spending days with my Dad on all of his construction sites.
- I have a Human Resources undergraduate degree and worked a short time in marketing.
- I was born and raised in Windsor, Nova Scotia and just can't seem to leave this little town of firsts.
- I won a public speaking contest in grade 6, I know forever ago, but ever since I have been completely fascinated with public speaking and listening to individuals speak.
Still here? Let’s connect! Click below to learn more about the services I offer or get in contact with me.