At Healthy Paws Pet Nutrition Centre, our goal is to provide knowledge to pet owners about holistic pet care and make available high quality products for the optimum health of your pet.
Since the opening of our store in 1992, we have been successful in helping many people improve the health of their pets and find solutions to many long-standing problems.
Sometimes this has occurred after exhausting and expensive searches for help. We have had many testimonials.
Our philosophy is:
- animal welfare and the health of your pet is our first concern
- honesty comes above all else and we will provide honest information and the highest quality products
- nature provides us with the best of what we need for healing
- animals do best on diets containing human-grade, chemical and additive-free meat, vegetables and grains that are as close to their natural diets as possible
- feeding higher quality food costs you less in the long run!
We are a health food store for pets (the first in Southwestern Ontario!).
We do not diagnose or prescribe but can provide you with information about pet health.
We have gained this information from copious reading, attending seminars, personal experience and conferring with holistic veterinarians.
Please use this information to complement the advice from your holistic animal practitioner.
Mike McKegney, Pet Nutrition Consultant, Certified practitioner of Reiki & Bach Flower Essences