A Global Player in Lifestyle.
America, 1968. Susie and Doug Tompkins are travelling through California in a station wagon filled with homemade clothes. Theirs is an unconventional method of selling - from the back seat of a vehicle - but even their very first customers are delighted, and one of the world's most successful young fashion brands is born: Esprit.
Esprit's various product areas consist of individual divisions that are organised as independent corporate units:
- Esprit Women CASUAL - sporty-fashionable styles for indoors and outdoors.
- Esprit Women COLLECTION - high quality feminine business looks.
- Esprit Men CASUAL - uncomplicated sportswear with a high level of comfort.
- Esprit Men COLLECTION - elegant, trend-orientated business line.
- Esprit Kids* - current trends, suitably interpreted for children from Newborn to Minis (0 to 7 years).
- Esprit SPORTS Kids - sportswear collection for young ladies aged 8 to 15 years.
- EDC Youth by Esprit - the very latest styles for little rebels aged from 8 to 14 years.
- EDC by Esprit - very trendy instant program that includes matching accessories and shoes; for young women aged 14 to 24.
- EDC by Esprit - trend clothes for young, fashionable men.
- Accessories - bags, leather and textile accessories for men and women.
- Shoes* - women's, men's and children's shoes in styles ranging from modern to classic, from leather to nylon.
- Bodywear* - day and nightwear and swimwear for men and women.
- Esprit SPORTS - skiwear, fitness fashions and streetwear for men and women who combine fashion and function with flair and feeling.