THE CATHEDRAL AREA COOPERATIVE DAYCARE OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- provide high quality, non-profit, licensed childcare.
- provide a positive early childhood experience that is child-centered, represents cooperative values, and forms the basis for healthy development and lifelong learning.
- follow a “learning through play” philosophy. Through play, children learn cognitive, language, physical and social skills. Our job is to make sure that each child has numerous positive experiences throughout the day.
- recognize and respect each child’s unique and individual developmental needs.
- partner with parents in achieving positive child development and support the child and the family unit.